Monday, March 23, 2009

Scrapbook for Troy




I decided to make a scrapbook for Troy so that he will be able to look back on this time in his life that and see that his family worked so hard to get him better. We are a small family, but it is important for us to stick together during good times and bad...that is what family is for. I just hate that I live so far away, because if I didn't, I would be by his side (he'd be sick of me) everday. I hope you enjoy the layouts that I made for him.

As far as an update, my mom went yesterday and was staying the night in his room. She is determined to speak with the doctors! My mother is a very DETERMINED lady when she wants to be...Go Rhonda!!! There are a few things that are bothering her and she wants to get to the bottom of this. I don't know what's worse... nursing homes or hospitals...they are both terrible. I lived through my grandfather in LA in a nursing home and it was the most unbelievable thing I've ever dealt with, but these hospitals are right up there. I don't understand why some nurses choose to be nurses? I could go on forever on this, so I'll stop for now. Troy has been a little aggitated, they have increase his meds. He had some pretty good days but according to my mom things might not be going so well right now. He was asking about me yesterday...so maybe he remembers me...though he wanted to know how many kids I have...so I don't think he remembers that. I saw a recent picture of Troy that Kip emailed and he's looking good! The doctors are estimating that he might be in for about 6 months and then he will have to live with my parents for awhile. That should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones