Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not Much Change

I speak to my mom and dad several times a day...they are probably sick of me calling, but it's just that I like to hear how Troy is doing. Friday, our plans are to get up early while the kids are at school and make it a day in Houston. It takes a couple of hours to get there, so we'll stay and visit for the day and head back that afternoon. It will be a while before I can go for a weekend. We have tons of baseball tournaments coming up. I know my Dad and Troy are so bummed to be missing Drew's games. Baseball is one of Troy's favorite sports. He and Drew are always tossing the ball to each other when we visit him. Troy would be very proud to know that Drew is pitching and doing a really good job of it (hahaha...he doesn't get his sports abilities from me...I can assure you of that!) Once he gets out of the hospital he will be recovering at my moms house and hopefully he'll be up for a game. In a couple of weeks Troy will be getting his jaw unwired and then he should be moving onto TIRR, which my family is looking forward to. It is a part of Hermann Memorial (which is where he had some fabulous doctors and nurses.) This is another rehabilitation hospital (and the food is much better too!) you know that's always important! Okay its late and I have a weird sense of humor. Continue to pray for Troy, especially for his brain, he has TBI (traumatic brain injury) and I think this is what we need to pray for...as I've said before...he's strong so physically he's going to be fine. I'll post on Saturday once I've visited with him. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones